Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager Problem with current CVS Version

From: Giancarlo Susin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager Problem with current CVS Version
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:23:48 -0300

I agree that != isn't correct, but I don't think it's only an operator issue. (Just changing from != to <> doesn't makes it work for me!)

In table phpgw_vfs, columns link_directory and link_name have NULL as default, which is the value stored for real dirs (not linked). As the comparision is been made against an empty string, it results always True. So the query returns all records as they were linked dirs.

Giancarlo

Chris Weiss wrote:

is it the != throwing it off?  I didn't think that was proper SQL and a <>
should be used instead.

Giancarlo Susin (address@hidden) wrote*:

Looks like a problem I had creating dirs or uploading files. If you are
*not* using MSSQL or Sybase, you can try this patch that worked for me
on MySQL.

Giancarlo

Andre Reschke wrote:

well thanks for the fast response,

i tried it out, but its the same as with the filemanager, creation of new
files is fine, but upload just doesnt work and this time i dont get an

error

message, the file just isnt there :<

so far and waiting

Andre

Chris Weiss wrote:

I don't think filemanager works in .14.  Try phpwebhosting.

Andre Reschke (address@hidden) wrote*:

hi,

i just upgradet to the current CVS version and i got a Problem with the
File Manager.
When i try to upload a file i get the following PHP error...

Warning: Unable to open '' for reading: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/www/data/phpgroupware/filemanager/inc/class.vfs.inc.php on
line 464

Create New File works, as well as downloading it so it cant be a
Permission Problem

My Apache version is 1.3.26 with mod_ssl2.8.10 and mod_php 4.2.1

i hope this helps to track down my problem

thanks in advance

Andre Reschke

.