Re: [Phpgroupware-users] day view is completely black

From: Kurt Yoder
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] day view is completely black
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:59:27 -0400 (EDT)

In further comparing this to the "one that works" on the demo page, I
noticed that some of the colors in the style definitions are missing a
preceding "#". Indeed, when manually editing the html and then loading the
edited page, this seems to have resolved the problem. What would be the best
way to find all instances of these "colors without the #" in the source code
and add the "#"?