[Phpgroupware-users] Re: isolate groups on one phpgw installation

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: isolate groups on one phpgw installation
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:46:13 -0400

"Chris Weiss" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> in the header.inc.php there should be some comments to help you do this.
> They have to have seperate dabases though, and i think there is an option to
> either use a "domain" dropdown list or to have them login with address@hidden

thank you for the reply! By reading these comments I get the
impression that phpgroupware can handle different configurations if
each one uses another domain name and the web server is configured for
virtual domains. If I cannot change my DNS settings and have different
names for the same machine, is there a way to have two different URLS
in the same domain representing two configurations of the same
phpgroupware installation?

Michael