[Phpgroupware-users] Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()

From: Joerg Hartmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end()
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:31:43 +0200

Hello,

i get the following error (with phpGroupWare 0.9.14-RC3)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/var/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

This error occures if i try to grant some rights to someone
for the calendar, the booksmarks etc. in my preferences.
We have more users than fit on one page. If i want to see some
more names and click on the navigation bar than phpgw shows me this error.

Does someone know how to fix this ?

Btw: the number of currently logged in users is 0 all the time.
Is this normal (_not implemented_) ?

regards
                Jörg
--
Joerg Hartmann
mediadesign akademie                    Phone:  +49 340 253 20 23