[Phpgroupware-users] I've got the same problem

From: Ferran Bonàs
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] I've got the same problem
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:37:17 +0200

You wrote this mail to phpgroupware mailing lists:

I am having problems with simple application management install.  When I
press the install button 'all  applications' I am returned to the logon
prompt of setup/config admin login.

I am in a loop.

There are no errors generated by apache_log.
No tables were generated for the phpgroupware database.

Any hints on how to proceed from here would be appreciated.

I am using RH 7.2 kernel 2.4.7-10
apache-1.3.22-2.i386.rpm
mysql-3.23.49a-1.i386.rpm
php-4.2.1.tar

I'e got the same problem. Do you know what's hapenning?Any solution?

Thanks!