[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #173 - 1 msg

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #173 - 1 msg
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:19:10 +1000

Hi Michael,

Try going into admin.  Under the admin heading there is an option: "Find
and Register all Application Hooks" (should be second from the bottom).

This will register all the admin and preferences hooks.  This should
then give you a catergories option under preferences as Chris suggested.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers

skwashd
Dave Hall