[Phpgroupware-users] mkdir fails in phpwebhosting

From: support
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] mkdir fails in phpwebhosting
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:43:39 -0700

I have been trying to get PHPGROUPWARE installed onto my virtual reseller site and am running into this problem on the PHPWEBHOSTING screen.

Wonder if someone could help me figure this out. My users directories are located in  /home/sites/site49/users.

In my configuration I have these settings:
 Site configuration

 Preferences
Enter the title for your site.
Enter the site username for peer servers*.
Enter the site password for peer servers*.
Show 'powered by' logo on: bottom top
Country Selection (Text Entry/SelectBox): Users Choice Force SelectBox
Interface/Template Selection: Users Choice verdilak justweb idsociety default
Use theme:
Users Choice purple mojo lightbrown lightblue idsociety heaven greys fancy default darkgreen brown darkblue blue black yellows submarine rose
Force default application*:
Users Choice Administration PHPWebHosting* Registration*
Use pure HTML compliant code (not fully working yet): No Yes
Use cookies to pass sessionid: No Yes
check ip address of all sessions*: No Yes
Would you like phpGroupWare to check for a new version
when admins login ?:
No Yes
Would you like phpGroupWare to cache the phpgw info array ?: No Yes

Server Root
Include Root (this should be the same as Server Root unless you know what you are doing)
Admin password to header manager
DB Host
Hostname/IP of Databaseserver
DB Name
Name of Database
DB User
Name of DB User as phpgroupware has to connect as
DB Password
Password of DB User
DB Type
mysql
What Database do you want to use with PHPGroupWare?
Configuration Password
Password needed for configuration
Enable MCrypt
TrueFalse
MCrypt version
Set this to "old" for versions < 2.4, otherwise the exact mcrypt version you use
MCrypt initilazation vector
It should be around 30 bytes in length.
Note: The default has been randomly generated.
Domain select box on login
True False

<admin> Prouse, Annie - Monday June 10, 2002

Warning: MkDir failed (No such file or directory) in /home/sites/site49/web/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.vfs_sql.inc.php on line 1643

Up [?] Folder /HOME/ADMIN [?]
Sort by: *[?] Filename* [?] MIME Type* [?] Size* [?] Created* [?] Modified* [?] Created By [?] Modified by* [?] Comment* [?]