[Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems

From: Forrest Aldrich
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:46:51 -0400

I resolved my previous installation problems by using the latest release candidate.

I am now able to get to the install applications screen, and to the login screen.

When going to the login screen, I encounter a problem where the DOCUMENTROOT is defined as /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware but the page is trying to spawn http://myhost.com/login.php.

So it's not prepending the phpgroupware directory.

If I manually try to type this in:

        http://myhost.com/phpgroupware/login.php

it still doesn't work.

The header.inc.php file has these variables defined:

define('PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT','/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware');
define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','/usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware');

I've also seen some errors about the phpgwapi not being correct (I'm trying to reproduce the error).

Thanks...

Forrest