Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems

From: Ihsan Dogan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:20:35 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

On Sunday, 12 May 2002 10:16, Wolfgang Buech wrote:

> First try to go to the setup page directly /setup/index.php
> Check if the user the webserver is running under has write permission to
> DocumentRoot /phpgroupware folder
> To Eliminate all other problems better do not use the very latest php and
> apache . Better apache 1.3.22 and php 4.1.x  for testing.
> Use phpgroupware latest stable = 0.9.14 RC3

I installed this version now and it seems, that it works better.

> Check Apache httpd.conf  >>> DocumentRoot if set to your needs
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware    for example

I think, the settings should be correct.

I have now another problem. The header setup is done and it seems
to work. Then I login to the "Setup/Config".

Step 1 - Simple Application Management
             Your database is working, but you dont have any
             applications installed
                    |  Install   |

I click then to install. The problem is, that nothin appears. I
see then again the logon screen.

Regards, Ihsan...

--
<!-- http://ihsan.dogan.ch/ -->    PGP encrypted mail preferred.