RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Automatic email appointment notification

From: Wolfgang Büch
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Automatic email appointment notification
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:23:56 +0200 (CEST)

> Reply: Does anyone even have email notification working in 0.9.14?
Yes we got it working !

Just describe how / what we did:
1. Click on "Administration" and then go to email to configure the basics
which is valid for all users.

 Konfiguration der Anwendung
EMail Einstellungen

- Enter your POP*/IMAP mail server hostname or IP address*:
- EMail-Servertyp: >> IMAPPOP-3IMAPSPOP-3S
- IMAP-Servertyp:
- Cyrus or CourierUWashUW-Maildir
- Standard EMail-Domain (Von: address@hidden):
- EMail-Server Logintyp:
- standardvmailmgr
- SMTP-Server Hostname oder IP-Adresse:
- SMTP-Server Port:

2. This is working only if all users  have the same
"Email -Domäne"  >>> rrz.uni-hamburg.de
and what we find out it is converted like address@hidden
so when my username is demo, my email address must be
address@hidden
3. Under Preferences >>> general: make sure individual email configuration
is on.
At least this is what we found out. Maybe this could help you !

Wolfgang

Yes we have it working, but with tts only at the moment