[Phpgroupware-users] Phpgroupware setup problem on RH 7.2

From: dan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Phpgroupware setup problem on RH 7.2
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:58:34 GMT

I am having problems with simple application management install. When I press the install button 'all applications' I am returned to the logon prompt of setup/config admin login.

I am in a loop.
There are no errors generated by apache_log.
No tables were generated for the phpgroupware database. Any hints on how to proceed from here would be appreciated.

I am using RH 7.2 kernel 2.4.7-10
apache-1.3.22-2.i386.rpm
mysql-3.23.49a-1.i386.rpm
php-4.2.1.tar