Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Other users cannot see Projects

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Other users cannot see Projects
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:56:43 +0000

In Administration, click on Edit the group you belong to.  There should be a
list of
all the modules that are installed in phpGroupware.  Next to the Projects check
box
there is a blue square.  Click on that and select all the groups and users you
want
to allow access.

Sometimes, if you've added users before you set permissions you will need to
select
those users to give permission to your Project.

I hope this helps.