[Phpgroupware-users] how to submit bugs

From: Lederrey Guillaume
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] how to submit bugs
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:13:58 +0200

  Hello !

I just upgraded to pGW 0.9.14RC3 and I am planning to put some time into debugging my installation ... and try to do some "phpGroupWare hosting". I already found a couple of bugs (at least I think they are bugs), mainly related to Postgresql.

My question is : what is the politic about bug reports ? Should I put them directly on Savannah ? Or first talk about them on the this mailing list ? Or on the developper's ML ?

  Thanks for the answer !

        Guillaume