Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login / authentification problem

From: Lederrey Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login / authentification problem
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 00:14:51 +0200

Well, another Guillaume :-)

  Good to see I'm not alone !

> Every now and then (I cant really see any relation with anything - maybe it happens more often when I save some thing -> DB access) phpGroupWare send me back to the login page saying "votre session n'a pas pu être vérifiée" (I'm using french).

Did you activate the cookies on your browser ?

  Yes, cookies are active.

> I'm using pGW 0.9.12, with Postgresql 7.2, apache 1.3.20, php 4.0.6. Apache is running on a Sun Cobalt RaQ 4, Postgresql running on a home made LFS 3.1.

You should try 0.9.14RC3, lots of improvments and not very buggy ...

I just installed 0.9.14RC3, it seems to work fine. I'll let you know if I find other problems (I hope I wont have to contact you again ;-)

        Thanks a lot for your help !

                Guillaume