RE: [Phpgroupware-users] No mail with IMAP

From: sfeagins
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] No mail with IMAP
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:38:40 -0500

The warning level is the php default level for the FreeBSD package.  Where
can I change the php warning level?  There are also no errors in the
phpgroupware logs.
We also have a exchange server running MS-IMAP.  I can point phpgroupware to
that, and get some info back.  So it's apparently something to do with my
WU-Imap server and phpgroupware not talking correctly.

Thanks,
Sam