Re: [Phpgroupware-users] double frame in galeon with linux-at-home.de

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] double frame in galeon with linux-at-home.de
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 03:50:56 -0500

On Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:13:43 -0700, you wrote:
>1) I have said that only default and idsociety have been made to work
>with the latest cvs HEAD code.
>2) How did you turn on frames at all?

I started from rc3, so maybe that is how? I may also be using the wrong
terminology. This is my first time evaluating through cvs...so I am
learning as I go. I have participated in Mandrake's cooker quite a bit
(although not at the moment). I generally tend to let things stabalize
a bit and then kick in as the next release nears. Just let me know how
I can best help on the eval....

>Also, I am making many changes and they will all take time to get
right,
>so I dont expect the cvs HEAD code to be stabilized for a couple weeks
>at least.
>
>Dan
ok, thanks for the response. I have been evaluating... and since you
were at RC3, I have been torture testing it under different browsers
and such.

Is there a way to control the font colors and block(?) colors on the
left side menu in idsociety? The grey and light colors are very hard to
read from my laptop.

>SI Reasoning wrote:
>> The latest from cvs has a problem in Galeon 1.0.2-5mdk. For some
reason
>> it creates 2 frames for the same area, one shorter than the other. It
>> also has a false bottom with user info, date, etc on the left side
menu
>> frame, effectively cutting the menu in half (on my machine
phpwebhosting
>> starts up the 2nd half)

SI Reasoning
address@hidden
gpg public key ftp://ftp.p-p-i.com/pub/si-mindspring-pubkey.asc

 "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
 and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country....
 Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in
 high places will follow, and the money power of the country
 will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the
 prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated
 in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-Abraham Lincoln