Re: [Phpgroupware-users] double frame in galeon with linux-at-home.de

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] double frame in galeon with linux-at-home.de
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:13:43 -0700

1) I have said that only default and idsociety have been made to work with the latest cvs HEAD code.
2) How did you turn on frames at all?

Also, I am making many changes and they will all take time to get right, so I dont expect the cvs HEAD code to be stabilized for a couple weeks at least.

Dan

SI Reasoning wrote:
The latest from cvs has a problem in Galeon 1.0.2-5mdk. For some reason
it creates 2 frames for the same area, one shorter than the other. It
also has a false bottom with user info, date, etc on the left side menu
frame, effectively cutting the menu in half (on my machine phpwebhosting
starts up the 2nd half)