[Phpgroupware-users] cvs HEAD code working again (mostly)

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] cvs HEAD code working again (mostly)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:29:24 -0700

I have gotten the cvs HEAD code working again.
I made some adjustments to my loadup process which allowed for almost complete backward compatibility. There should be few problems, but I did run into an issue with the addressbook which in its inc/class.uifields.inc.php the constructor was making a serious mistake by doing
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->template = CreateObject('phpgwapi.Templates');

This of course wiped out the existing templates classes data that had already been building up. Im not sure how many more cases like this we will find, but if it happened once it can happen again.

The other thing that is not working is any template set other than the default one. I know this is not pretty, but it does work. It can also work in frames mode with the flip of a switch (have to do the switch in the phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php line 399). We need to add a preferences checkbox for users to be able to turn this on and off as they want.

I am currently working on updating idsociety to the new template set structure and hope to have it done in a couple hours.

Seek3r