errors on .14rc3 (was Re: [Phpgroupware-users] error when trying to run

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: errors on .14rc3 (was Re: [Phpgroupware-users] error when trying to run todo)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:35:10 -0500

On Fri, 31 May 2002 13:10:04 +0000, you wrote:
>which phpGW version?
.14rc3

I have quite a few problems with it such as:
FelaMiMail:
- does not show email or new email on front page as requested, nor give
new email warnings (or whatever it is called when it lets you know how
many new emails you have for each folder)
- the icons for read, unread, flagged, unflagged and delete are not
working on the email header list window

Headlines:
- I have setup headlines for slashdot and Linux Today but when I click
on headlines, the phpgroupware becomes unusable until I close the web
browser. Even though I can click on another item in phpgroupware, it
will not go there, nor logoff, nor can I just close the tab from opera,
mozilla or galeon. I have to completely close the browser before
phpgroupware becomes responsive again.

Email:
- IMAP works but I get an error when I try to use IMAPS:
Warning: Couldn't open stream {dl380:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX
in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on
line 214

There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
Please, check your username and password, or contact your admin.
 source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php
 called from: /index.php, index_data()
 imap_last_error: Can't open mailbox
{dl380:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX: invalid remote specification

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62
- even with IMAP, I cannot choose between subscribed folders and
unsubscribed folders

Comics:
- even though I chose an R rating for comics, I still got a censored
when trying to view "user Friendly"

This is what I have caught so far.... It is possible that many of these
have already been fixed in cvs. I don't know how to use cvs so I haven't
tried it. Are you planning an RC4 soon?

Also, One thing that would be wonderful would be a gpg plugin for email.
Once this program has matured a little, it might give it a leg up on
secure email.