Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MS Windows Client

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MS Windows Client
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:37:46 +0000

were you using the xmlrpc client or the phpGWShell_Win32?  The Shell is
basically
just a custom IE window that no other website or clicked url can take over and
only
requires the VB runtime, no QT.

Rick Erlandson (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I don't think it is required.  I don't have it.  What is odd, is that on the
>page
they say it is a "binary only" distribution - and you need visual studio?
Wouldn't
that be if it was in source form only?  maybe I missed something there...
Anyways,
the program ran fine for me after the install.  I actaully ended up not using
the
client after all that though..  It seemed to not really provide anything extra
that
I needed and I decided a favorite in ie could accomplish much the same thing as
setting up a list of servers to choose from.... maybe mty version was old.