Re: [Phpgroupware-users] E-mail problem when login https

From: Roman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] E-mail problem when login https
Date: 28 May 2002 20:26:43 +0200

This is a by Microsoft acknowledged issue. They admit that IE 5.x/6 have
a problem with SSL and binary downloads. There is a fix on technet.com
-- for IIS only,m of course -- which tells you to change the
headersettings of your IIS webserver. But they also tell you that this
will have some impact on the performance of your web server.

I use the email with ssl only and - tough sh** - all my users have to
have netscape installed.