[Phpgroupware-users] Authenticating via MAIL, Auto Create Account not wo

From: Jason J
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Authenticating via MAIL, Auto Create Account not working
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:24:06 -0500

I have my phpgroupware 0.9.14 RC3 set to authenticate via IMAP Mail, then to auto create an account if the user can authenticate on the IMAP server. Howerver I get the follow error message with this configuration.

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT account_type FROM phpgw_accounts WHERE account_id=

File: /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 232Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

Looks like its trying to grab user information before the Auto Create stuff can check to see if an account really exists first.

If I create the user in the phpgw database first, then switch over to mail auth, it works fine. But I would really like the auto create stuff so that I dont need to create new users in IMAP and in phpgw.

Thanks in advance for some help.