[Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php help

From: Jim Pharis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] header.inc.php help
Date: 20 May 2002 16:38:15 -0400

Hey PHPgroupies,

I am having some troubles that should be simple to figure out but for
some reason I can't get it to work. Im trying to create the
header.inc.php file with the manager and I am having the following
trouble.

The fields for Server Root and Include Root are empty so I attempt to
fill them in. When I try to write config or continue it just reloads the
same page with those values back to empty.

What belongs in the fields?