Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with Performance Issues

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help with Performance Issues
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:16:24 +0000

SQL auth with php4 sessions is going to be the fastest.  Might also want to
check
your memory usage, system load, and number of httpd threads.  If the load is
high
(1.0 or more) then you may have a i/o bottleneck.  If you are using more than 10
meg of swap, and have a bunch of idle httpd threads, you might want to try
tunning
apache to keep a lower number of child process.