[Phpgroupware-users] Who is making the RPM's

From: mawali
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is making the RPM's
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:26:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
I have been messing with the RPM's for PHPGroupware, even with those that
have been included in distributions (Mandrake), and failing to make it
work, would say to myself what a load of crap this phpgroupware is.

After finally getting sick of messing with it (hours and hours of php
debugging). I thought I should post it in the mailing list, and bingo,
somone told me not to use the RPMS and use the tarballs instead. And he
was right.

Now the question is, who is making those RPMS, why doesnt someone who
knows what he is doing do it. And how clueless are the distro's (Mandrake
is actlually really bad at putting untested RPMS, checkinstall is another
one they did) to just include it in their release (all they did was
change the root).

Now I reallize what I have been missing, good job guys.
Thanks
FT