[Phpgroupware-users] Announcement: http://apps.phpgroupware.org is open

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Announcement: http://apps.phpgroupware.org is open
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 08:56:33 -0500 (CDT)

The new website http://apps.phpgroupware.org is now available.

This site has a listing of applications that are included in phpGW.

I currently have the forums working with the exception of the searching.
The forum works kind of similiar to the way sourceforge did.  When
viewing, your reply will be made against the top most forum item.  That
way, you can see all of the responses posted to tade for that thread.

The FAQ is only partial, as there is no way for anyone to add the
delete as needed for now.

I have future plans of expanding this site to allow for remote queries via
XML-RPC/SOAP to certain portions of this site from within your phpGW apps.
For instance, allowing admins to check against this site to see if newer
versions of apps are available, and optionally, downloading them and
installing them directly from within phpGW.  Or, subscribing to the forums
and posting from the local install.

Hope it's useful for someone.

For those mirrors of phpGW, please let me know.  I believe I have
modularized this site enough to be hosted by mirrors.

If anyone is interested in mirroring the phpGW site, please contact us.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)