Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems after webserver switch

From: Alex Scammon
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems after webserver switch
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:43:22 -0400

Hmmm.. yeah, wow, it looks suspiciously like something happened when I ftp'd
the files.  I didn't have index.php in the directory, which I thought was
strange, but I just assumed that there was some finer understanding of the
situation than I had.  FTP'd the directory again and now we're all good.

Thanks,

-Alex