[Phpgroupware-users] what is the logic of the projects hierarchy?

From: mike
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] what is the logic of the projects hierarchy?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:22:30 -0300

Would someone be kind enough to explain the logic of the projects hierarchy?
The way it looks the site administrator assigns 'project administrator status'
to the user as well as global project categories. Then the user creates their
projects and activities. However, I'm confused with the role of activities,
jobs and  work hours. The activities which are billable do no seem to follow
along to the jobs and work hours when you create them from the projects.

What's proper sequence of creating a fully detailed project?

Thanks - mike

--

Michael Moyles          address@hidden
            http://www.immunochem.com