[Phpgroupware-users] what Username do you login with?

From: mike
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] what Username do you login with?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:29:55 -0300

Hi, A little embarassing, but what username do you login with. I setup the
phpgroupware site o.k. by creating an administrative "superuser" and password.
In the main configuraton page I created a "user" account with a user number,
first and last name, and password. However no combination of these seems to
work in the login dialog box when trying to login the new user for the first
time.

What did I miss?

Thanks

--