[Phpgroupware-users] newbe install problems

From: Brian Ranum
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] newbe install problems
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:57:46 -0600

Hi,
just finished installing  RC3 on RH 7.2, my problem is:
setup.php
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/inc/functions.inc.php(72) : eval()'d code on
line 1

login.php
!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['currentapp'] SET !!!
!!! PLEASE CORRECT THIS SITUATION !!!sane environment: messageonly

The administrator must upgrade the header.inc.php file before you can continue.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: createobject() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/login.php on line 34

Please remember I am a newbe, and thanks in advance,
brian

<<winmail.dat>>