[Phpgroupware-users] Help for a Groupware newbie

From: Jim Adams
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help for a Groupware newbie
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:31:33 -0400

After installing PHPGroupware and pointing my browser to it I receive the
following errors:
1) Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on
line43
 2) Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:43) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/index.php on line 24

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim Adams