[Phpgroupware-users] CVS Question

From: Paolo Bagnoli
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Question
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:27:09 +0200

Hi all,

I want to download new version from CVS. I've a Linux Box and when I when i
write:

address@hidden files]#
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/phpgroupware
CVS password:
no I press enter
cvs login: failed to open /root/.cvspass for reading: No such file or
directory
cvs [login aborted]: fatal error: exiting

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Other question: I've downloaded all modules from cvs with
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co
modulename
I've copied all in the existing folder with 9.14RC2. Now when i launch setup
the system requires me the password for administration the domain but the
pasword is there. How can I copy all files in  the root folder of the CVS? I
use header.inc.template of RC2 version.

Regards
Paolo Bagnoli
< SCC > - Bagnoli Lanfranco