[Phpgroupware-users] email preferences not being saved

From: Ben Cottrill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] email preferences not being saved
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 06:29:37 -0500

Hi list,

Trying to get the felamimail app to work ( Version-0_9_14-branch ).
Preferences such as account name, server type, and password appear to not be
getting saved.  I am using the account 'admin' in phpGW, but I wanted it to
check the account 'cottrill' on my mail server.  Under preferences, I set the
account name to cottrill with my email server's password, yet when I watch my
mail server's log, it will say that 'admin' (the phpGW account name) is
trying to login rather than 'cottrill' (the name I saved under preferences).

Initially I tried this with account info in LDAP, then I tried again with
account info saved in SQL database, since that seems to be a more common /
supported / known good configuration.

Is there someplace I should be looking for debug information / logging (such
as SQL errors for failed inserts into preferences ) ?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Cottrill