[Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpGroupWare send email pbA

From: Jean Noel Chardron
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpGroupWare send email pbA
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:00:04 +0000

re-hello

I answer to myself. I found the problem

I had disabled in the php.ini file the upload because of a weak of security
so the option was :
file_uploads    = Off                            ; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads
I changed new after upgrade the php package in :
file_uploads    = On                            ; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads

and it'is ok . the debug give :

FAKE SEND DEBUG:

this is what the client *would* send to the SMTP server were this an actual send

EHLO camus.dr15.cnrs.fr
MAIL FROM:<address@hidden>
RCPT TO:<address@hidden>
DATA