[Phpgroupware-users] email problems

From: Paolo Bagnoli
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] email problems
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:55:33 +0200

Hi all !

I've installed 9.14 RC2 on a Linux SME server.
I've some problems with email module:

1. If I select layout 2 the icons that permit to select the other pages
don't funtions. In the layout 1 are ok but it can't functions with extra
email accounts.

2. If I delete an email from an extra email account I've an error :
“Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/groupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_wrappers.inc.php on line 482” .
In the principal accout delete work regularly.

3. Email are very very slow. I've an imapd server and i've installed to test
it IMP webmail. IMP works fine but email module of phpgroupware is
incredibly slow.

Thanks
Paolo Bagnoli