Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects trouble

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects trouble
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:44:14 +0000

For .12 you will have to run the SQL scripts where provided.  I recomend trying
the .14-branch from cvs for a new install instead, I think you will have fewer
troubles making it work.

Sean LeBlanc (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I'm trying to use the "projects" module (project management is what I'm most
interested in re: phpGroupWare).
>I'm using FreeBSD 4.5, and I'm using the ports to install phpGroupWare. After
install, the info reports that 0.9.12 is
>the version.
>
>So, as the admin user, I make the projects icon visible for the admin user,
>then I
click on the projects icon in toolbar
>on top. I get this error:
>
>Invalid SQL: select account_id,type from phpgw_p_projectmembers WHERE
>type='aa' OR
type='ag'

>Are there additional SQL scripts that need to be run besides the ones that are
>run
automatically by the
>/phpgroupware/setup/ process?
>
>Some additional questions:
>
>1. What does the "*" mean when it shows up beside the application names? That
>it
is unfinished or alpha?

>2. The weather module seems to fail, too - even in preferences:
>
>Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_weather left join
>phpgw_us_states
on
>phpgw_weather.state_id=phpgw_us_states.state_id WHERE weather_owner='595483'
>Session halted.
>
>3. In projects preferences, I am able to add a category. However, when I go to
click on the value that is in the
>projects column (so happens the data is also 'projects') I get this error:
>
>Database error: Invalid SQL: select account_id,type from phpgw_p_projectmembers
WHERE type='aa' OR type='ag'