[Phpgroupware-users] Projects trouble

From: Sean LeBlanc
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects trouble
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:59:25 -0700

I'm trying to use the "projects" module (project management is what I'm most
interested in re: phpGroupWare).
I'm using FreeBSD 4.5, and I'm using the ports to install phpGroupWare. After
install, the info reports that 0.9.12 is
the version.

So, as the admin user, I make the projects icon visible for the admin user,
then I click on the projects icon in toolbar
on top. I get this error:

Invalid SQL: select account_id,type from phpgw_p_projectmembers WHERE type='aa'
OR type='ag'

Are there additional SQL scripts that need to be run besides the ones that are
run automatically by the
/phpgroupware/setup/ process?

Some additional questions:

1. What does the "*" mean when it shows up beside the application names? That
it is unfinished or alpha?

2. The weather module seems to fail, too - even in preferences:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_weather left join
phpgw_us_states on
phpgw_weather.state_id=phpgw_us_states.state_id WHERE weather_owner='595483'
Session halted.

3. In projects preferences, I am able to add a category. However, when I go to
click on the value that is in the
projects column (so happens the data is also 'projects') I get this error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select account_id,type from phpgw_p_projectmembers
WHERE type='aa' OR type='ag'
Session halted.

TIA,
Sean LeBlanc - address@hidden