[Phpgroupware-users] RE: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #99 - 12 msgs

From: Shriya Dhar
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: Phpgroupware-users digest, Vol 1 #99 - 12 msgs
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:08:12 +0530

Hello,
When I go to admin section it dispalys a list of default sites like
aspwatch, cnn etc. and the options to edit, view and delete, add and grab
new sites. If i click on add and add a site it gives me the following error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into news_site
(display,base_url,newsfile,lastread,newstype,cachetime,listings) values
('earthone','http://www.jivaworld.com/earthone/','aaaa',0,'rdf',60,20)

File: C:\apache\htdocs\phpgroupware\headlines\newheadline.php
Line: 79
Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
c:\apache\htdocs\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\footer.inc.php on line 44
 Then when I go to preferences section and select some from default sites
and then click on headlines it displays 'opening page headlines/index.php
and hangs there and displays nothing. When I open any user's account and go
to preferences section it displays all the sites but not the selected ones.
If i try to add directly from the database it adds the site but does not
display any of them except for one whose con is '0'. Please help me out of
this.
Thanks

Shriya

Message: 8