Re: [Phpgroupware-users] prior version

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] prior version
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:24:40 +0000

Try upgrading to RC2 first.  Preferably from CVS.  And squirrelmail will not
in .14, felalimail is the new version of squirrelmail and should be used
instead.

While we're on the subject of releases, who has been doing the tarballs and why
have they not been doing the simplest of tests before reasing?  The RC2 tarball
has
at least 2 parse errors in the core apps.  There is no way that the "image" in
the
tarball was ever even tested as a new install before being released.  It is a
RC,
and I expect to find bugs, but parse errors?