[Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail

From: Marcus Laranjeira
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Felamimail
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:13:51 -0300

Folks,

I have installed felamimail in my phpgw installation since mail module does not correctly works with microsoft exchange. Felamimail is currently connecting to my imap server which is an exchange in a winblows nt server.

The module grabs all the e-mails from my inbox, as well as all other folders I have, but when I try to read the e-mail, I recebei the following error message:

Bad request: Protocol Error: "Invalid ASTRING supplied for user name"*
Read data:*

does anybody knows what is it and how to solve !? the configureation for exchange is as courier or cyrus imap server

Thanks

Marcus