[Phpgroupware-users] delete addressbook entry?

From: Patrick Oliver
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] delete addressbook entry?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:10:55 -0800

Hello,

Is anyone having trouble deleting addressbook entries? With a clean RC2
install, I can create as many addressbook entries as I want, but can't ever
delete them.

It's the curse of the ever-expanding address book.

This is so strange that I must be the only one experiencing this problem, or
else I would have expected to find another message about it.

A "it works for me" or "I have the same problem" from some of you would be
reassuring either way.

Thanks!

Patrick