[Phpgroupware-users] default category in bookmarks undeletable (RC1)

From: Oeschey, Lars
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] default category in bookmarks undeletable (RC1)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:24:26 +0100

Hi,

I run RC1 currently, and came across the category "no category" in
Bookmarks. Since I don't need it, I deleted it. But as soon as I go to List
view again (or tree view, doesn't matter) the category is back again. No
real Problem, just a bit annoying. How can I solve that?

Lars

--
Lars Oeschey
IT-Security