Antwort: [Phpgroupware-users] ...another webmail problem...

From: lars . rektorschek
Subject: Antwort: [Phpgroupware-users] ...another webmail problem...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:01:40 +0100

No idea?

Hi,
I've another problem: my webmail module doesn't work any more, I can't
imagine that somebody changed the config files!?
At first, I can compose a new mail. But when I press the button "send", I
get the following message:

Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
err_code: '';
err_msg: '';
err_desc: ''.

To go back to the msg list, click here
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 44

Has somebody an idea?

Bye,

Lars