[Phpgroupware-users] Calendering problem version 0.9.13.018

From: Marcel de Vries
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendering problem version 0.9.13.018
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:25:02 +0100

Hi phpgw dudes,

I'm using version 0.9.13.018 of phpgw.
I had a calendering problem in 0.9.12 that I could not see further then march 2002, when choosing april 2002 that calender would just not popup and a timeout came up in result.

Upgraded to 0.9.13.018, made a backup of my mysql phpgw database, the only thing I wanted to save was address book data. Created a fresh new database and made all the tables with the new setup (installer) of v.0.9.018. Later I put only my address book entry's back to the db.

But the main problem, yesterday I entered a new appointment for 3-19-2002, but today I wanted to look this appointment back up, it just disappeared. When trying to add a new one, the submit ion is going well but when looking back to see the appointment no entry is present??? What the ..?
I really don't understand what kind of problem I 'm running in help!
And suggestion or point to will be very welcome.

I can see the multiply entry's in mysql but they will not show in phpgroupware :(

#
# Dumping data for table 'phpgw_cal'
#

INSERT INTO phpgw_cal VALUES (1,'address@hidden,3,'',NULL,1016524800,1015959516,1016571600,2,'E',1,'Dr Kas afspraak','Parvo prik Dev
in','',0);
INSERT INTO phpgw_cal VALUES (3,'address@hidden,3,'',NULL,1016524800,1016013195,1016528400,2,'E',1,'Dr Kas afspraak','Parvo Prik voo
r Devin','',0);
INSERT INTO phpgw_cal VALUES (4,'address@hidden,3,'',NULL,1016524800,1016013374,1016560800,2,'E',1,'Dr Kas afspraak','Parvo Prik',''
,0);

Some other stuff you may want to know:

I'm using:

FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #7: Wed Feb 27 22:45:38 CET 2002
apache-1.3.20
mod_php4-4.0.6_4    PHP4 module for Apache

Love and Regards,

Marcel