Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Extra email accounts

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Extra email accounts
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 02:44:29 +0000

In head email this can be done, the feature is incomplete in .14.  I am running
HEAD
email on an otherwise .14 install with no problems, but I haven't updated from
CVS
since well before RC2 was released.  Obviously, I know that it is unlikely that
will be able to do this forever, but to have multiple accounts it's well worth
the risk.