[Phpgroupware-users] HTTP Auth

From: David Richards
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] HTTP Auth
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:14:00 +1000

Hi,

I have the latest version of phpGroupWare installed in linux redhat 7.2.  I have played with a few different authentication types, I have HTTP as the one I want to use.  phpGW forms a component of a the site, but at the moment users have to authenticate to the login.php page before they can continue.  The users are already authenticated before going to phpGW, so is there anyway I can jump straight to the calendar without being re-directed to the login screen??

On a different note, I have noticed and had complaints about, that the dates in phpGW do not align properly.  For example, today the highlighted day is Thursday, 27th February 2002.  However, today is Wednesday not Thurs, how can I fix??

Thanks in advance for all the pearls of wisdom you depart to me.

Dave.

david richards | project manager (messaging) | qut | ph: + 61 7 3864 5116