[Phpgroupware-users] Weather Application

From: Marcus Laranjeira
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Weather Application
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:46:51 -0300

Hi folks,

I am having problem setting up the weather application. When I load the weather page it just show up a phpgroupware weather information banner and just that... nothing else... when I try to insert a new station it shows me an error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into phpgw_weather_metar (metar_station, metar_city, metar_forecast, region_id)values ('SBSP','Sao Paulo','SBSP','1')

PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not null attribute metar_weather )

Session halted.

I want to add SBSP (metar for São Paulo - SP - Congonhas - Brasil) to test... but it's not working... and under the doc directory I did not find any information about setting up this application.

Please help me !

Thanks in advance !

Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira
MON Center