Re: [Phpgroupware-users] transfering Adressbook Data

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] transfering Adressbook Data
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:16:46 +0000

The manual way would be to create a dump of the table with full inserts of the
.12,
then do the same for .14 and edit the .12 to match the .14 inserts.

If you're not wanting to keep any data from the .14, you may be able to trick
setup/ into thinking you have .12's addressbook and let it upgrade the table for
you.