[Phpgroupware-users] Login failure...

From: Travis Tabbal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Login failure...
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:26:54 -0700 (MST)

This has happened twice now with .14RC1. It just starts giving me "Bad Login
or Password". I know the password is correct. I can log in via IMAP just
fine and I'm using IMAP authentication. There is no entry in my log files
even attempting a connection to the IMAP server for the user specified. It's
like it doesn't even try to connect. Does PHPGroupware keep a logfile
anywhere so I can see any errors it gets? Is there a debug mode to show
everything it is doing? Last time I was using SQL authentication and had to
destroy the account database from the setup tool to get logins working
again. Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this?

Travis