[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14 *not* tarball?

From: Oeschey, Lars
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14 *not* tarball?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:41:34 +0100

Hi,

is there some version of 0.9.14 availible that is not a complete tarball,
but has only the needed stuff in it? Since webspace is precious, I only want
to transfer the things that I really need, and I don't know what
subdirectories are needed for a basic install. CSV won't help me on either
the remote webserver, nor here behind the firewall...

regards, Lars

--
Lars Oeschey
IT-Security